Krypton Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krypton Knights

Knight Fight related forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About guild wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:15 am

helo.i am a new at knightfight.co.uk , but i noticed, that there are guild wars, s i have a question:
when we will fight with another guild ?
we have alliance, when the guild war satrted, alliance help us to defeat the enemy?
Back to top Go down
Kal-el
Admin
Admin
Kal-el

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-06

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:27 pm

A guild has to be running for over 2 weeks before it can go to war, And it wouldn't be fitting of a knight of light to fight a war unfairly with help from other guilds.

We will use our allies incase we need backup defending the weak.
Back to top Go down
https://kryptonknights.rpg-board.net

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 pm

I think guild wars are benificial to the guild. For sure since we are a guild of Light attacking a Horde guild would be perfectly acceptable.

if we wait to only defend than our win/loss record will not be in our favor for guild will only attack if they have the better or more active Knights. It would only benifit us to attack the Horde guilds we know we can win.

Knights will pick guild on there War win/Loss records.. This also shows the guild activity.

Lastly, Allies may attack while we are defending but they count nothing toward a win or loss and have no bearing on the outcome. Although it is nice to have allies, the only benifit of having them now with the changes are to help hit those Knights that harass the members of the guilds. Many guild now will not allie for it benifits no one. As a Light sided guild you can always consider another Light sided guild as our Brother and Sisters in Arms.

my 2 cents..
Back to top Go down

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:01 pm

forgot to add that the coin won during the war is given to the guild treasurey

Each war called cost the guild 1,000 coins
Back to top Go down
Kal-el
Admin
Admin
Kal-el

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-06

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:08 am

This is all true, but we still can't attack anyone yet we've not been running long enough.
Once we have,we will go to war.
I think it would be a good idea if WhiteArmor did a bit of recon and looked for some suitable Horde guild to attack.

WhiteArmor how do you fancy being our War General.
Back to top Go down
https://kryptonknights.rpg-board.net

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:15 pm

I do not mind helping out at all and can look for you if you like.

A good ideal may be since the game has alot to do with War-ing guilds. You may want to start a War council with some of your most active Knights as you grow. Maybe make an area here on the fourm for the council to discuss future wars.

If would be good to go into our wars organized and not spread out all over the realm. We can become War battered Knights. War takes our Health and experiance when attacking lower than 5 levels. That is done ofton during wars to get wins. War Council can suggest 1 war every other week since wars are only 7 days long and that would give us a break inbetween wars to Work on our Knights and raise there skills. ALso you should not have so many attacks out anyways, you need to be prepared for if any guild decides to attack us we will need to defend the guild also.

One reason why I dont like the alliance setup, An alliance will require you to call a war on any guild that attacks your allies, Thats 1,000 each guild. some guilds will be defending against many wars. the more allies you have the more wars you will be expected to help with. Cost, Time and your Win/Loss record will be hit for your Knights will not be able to focus as they should being so many resposiblities to battle.

I only make suggestions. I will follow any directions directed by our GL on what ever he decides to do or sets up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: About guild wars   About guild wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About guild wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krypton Knights :: General :: Room at the Inn-
Jump to: